Monday, February 11, 2013

i will wait

Mumford and Sons are my jam.

They're my jam, man.

Ever since we accidentally saw them at Deck the Hall Ball, Aaron and I have loved them. ((we had gone to see Foster the People))

We have been waiting with much anticipation for when they might be gracing this area of the world with their musical magic, checking their website for updates of their world tour weekly.

Friday we received an email that had exciting news. Mumford and Sons are going to be playing Sasquatch!!!! ((my sister and I went two years ago to see Foster the People for the first time)) They'll be in good company with about a million other musical and comedic acts like Imagine Dragons, Cake, Lumineers, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis, Postal Service, Arctic Monkeys, to name just a few.

The tickets went on sale Saturday and sold out within an hour. One hour. They're gone.

But we're going to be patient and we will wait. We'll wait and keep our fingers crossed and hopefully score a deal on some tickets on good ol' craigslist.

Until then, I have the youtube version of seeing them play live at an awesome venue:


0 comments: