Thursday, February 7, 2013

kid tested

On Saturday we ventured up to the new park the city has been teasing us with the past million years. It's just a jaunt up the street from us, perfect walking distance.





She lost her other front tooth on Saturday, too. According to Aaron, this is how it went:

Lily-"My tooth is loose."
Aaron-"Let me check."
Lily-"It needs to come out."

Then she proceeded to yank it out. Don't let her lightweight appearance fool you.


This is what he looks like watching t.v. His favorite show to watch is Shaun the Sheep.

"Shhheeeeeeeeet!"


We ran out of diapers and so I put his cute little bum in some cute little undies. Oh, how I wish this was real life and he was potty trained. He did manage to stay dry until the trip to the store was made.


3 comments:

Maytribe said...

Looks like a great park! I LOVE Lily's smile.

Smith Family said...

I busted up laughing with Sheeeeeet.......how funny! Shawn the sheep is one of our favorites here too!

Unknown said...

I LOOOOOOOOVE baby bums in cute chonies!