Monday, June 4, 2012

phone photos

Yes, I did go running Saturday morning. But no pictures.

I've been trying to find some sunglasses. The boys were helping me pick them out.


They really, really wanted me to get this pair.


"Dude. Mom. You look awesome." -Blake

Friday evening-ish, I took a bike ride with these two to the grocery store.


I needed some eggs and butter and powdered sugar to make some lemon bars. Aaron had some guys over and they played a rousing game of Risk that ended sometime after midnight. Lemon bars probably don't come to mind when attempting world domination, but they sounded good to me, so that's what I made.

I've been put in charge of the 4th years for Girl's Camp this year. On Saturday, my lovely assistant and I went to hike the hike for the overnighter, to see what it would involve. We didn't even make it to the trailhead. This is two miles before we got there. Girl's Camp is in month and with the not-hot weather we've been having, we're back to square one with trying to find a hike for the girls.


And this was yesterday around 3:30 in the afternoon.


Sunday naps are the best.

1 comments:

Beth Tunnell said...

When you posted the sunglasses pic, were you thinking a little bit.. "Dang. I do look awesome!" ?