Thursday, June 23, 2011

three things

1- I'm sorry.  It's all my fault.  By using the-word-that-must-not-be-used, I brought it upon us and I hope you can forgive me.



Today: Sunny, with a high near 69. Windy, with a northwest wind between 33 and 37 mph, with gusts as high as 47 mph. 

Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Windy, with a northwest wind 29 to 32 mph decreasing to between 10 and 13 mph. Winds could gust as high as 43 mph.

Friday: Sunny, with a high near 67. Breezy, with a northwest wind 9 to 12 mph increasing to between 25 and 28 mph. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph.


2- Did you know if you have Google Chrome, and use Google as your search engine, you can push the little microphone icon and speak and it'll look up whatever you say?  It's like Back to the Future stuff, people.  Except we're the future!

3- Today is the NBA draft.  Where do you think Jimmer will end up?  Utah?  Arizona? New York?

1 comments:

kmay and mike said...

Is that really a real wind indicator in Ellensburg? If so you REALLY live in a small town. Don't get me wrong its kinda cool, only if it actually moves when its windy.
And second, I don't care about Jimmer, but you knew that. I hope he......well you know......breaks his leg or something. Too mean.....ok, I hope he is the last person picked in the draft.
And I mean this all with love!