Wednesday, February 9, 2011

ketchup

Another favorite thing about being pregnant is that nothing I say has to make sense. I could give you plenty of examples but I've forgotten them. That's another wonderful thing, too. I may have mentioned that in posts of past, but I can't remember that either.

I was talking with a friend the other day, and we both agreed that Monday tends to be the catch-up day from the weekend. I think my catch-up Monday is turning into catch-up everyday. Or cetch-up, for those of you who like pronouncing it that way.

23 1/2 days left to be all caught up when the new face of the family will be here. But more exciting news than that of a having another kid around is that our new mattress will be here today!!!!!!!!!!! I think I need more exclamations points to express the feelings of joy I have in my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That means no more of this:



Aaron says it's been kind of fun, like we've been having a slumber party. That's when I kicked him really hard and said that's like being tickled.

No cinnamon bears were harmed in the writing of this blog.



Just eaten.

The end.

5 comments:

Hoovy4 said...

Hahahahaha! The bit about "tickling" Aaron made me laugh right out loud! So funny.

Plain City Dickamores said...

nice bed... btw where did you get your kids profile pictures?

ray-ray says said...

dyan---i made those up about a year or so ago. another thing i need to catch-up on...

ericksonzone said...

Girl...where is your box spring? Why have you been camping out on the couch?

Momoko Photography said...

yum, cinnamon bears.