Tuesday, February 1, 2011

check, please

I am sooooo over this whole "being pregnant" thing.

Tums and I have become really close friends these past couple of weeks. I can't even drink water without having to pop two of those babies. But after some very indepth detective work, I came to the conclusion that chocolate is one of the main things giving me heartburn.

Shoot me now.

That's like one of my required food groups. At least 8 servings a day. Twice that if I want to keep my slim, preggo figure.

I guess that means no more raiding the bag of chocolate chips for me.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

This made me laugh. Except for not really because that the end of pregnancy is definitely not a laughing matter. Hang in there, you are almost done!

Anonymous said...

I eat tums just beacuse. They are like candy for me....plus they are a good source of calcium. :0) BTW all your stories of being prego are NOT getting me excited about the whole experience.