Monday, September 13, 2010

say it ain't so

Kindergarten finally began for Lily on Friday.
She was super excited.



And then a little nervous.



When I dropped off her brother at his first day of kindergarten two years ago, I was a sobbing mess. I had to stop by the office after leaving his classroom for some paper work and I could barely get the words out in between my heaving sobs. One of the secretaries came over and gave me a hug and then she started crying with me. It was a lovely cry fest. Much easier this time 'round though. There were no tears from her or me when I finally was shooed out of the classroom.

Corgan now has big-brother responsibilities to love, protect and serve his little sister while they are both at school.



Wait a second. That's the wrong picture.



Shoot. Wrong again.

This is the one I was looking for.



Brother and sister at school.

And here's one more of my baby girl.



I guess she all growed up now.

2 comments:

ericksonzone said...

Cute! I can't believe she's in school and I can't wait til next year when Paul goes. :)

Plain City Dickamores said...

you just wanted to show off your cute kids:) love being their aunt!!!!