Monday, March 15, 2010

i love the lion

Saw this on the telly the other night and instantly I had a childhood flashback. I was downstairs in our house in Utah, watching t.v.

That was it.

Nothing monumental about the flashback, just the fact that the commercial made me think back to being a youngster and how, in my mind, when I think of my family, I will forever be 9 years old, living in Layton.

Which makes it weird to think that the oldest will be turning 38 this year. ((see, april, i said "the oldest", i didn't name you. oh, crap...i just did. sorry.))

Here's the commercial:




And for something for you to add to your "useless knowledge" bank, I didn't have my first Cadbury Egg until I was 20 years old.

3 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

one of my all-time favorite commercials!!

sometimes when I am having a particularly rough time, I decide that I must be daydreaming ~ and when I awake I will be 7-8 years old living in a teeny-tiny home in Spokane, WA.

useless knowledge bank info for you: the thought of actually eating a Cadbury Egg makes me throw up a little in my mouth...

The Dillon 6 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hoovy4 said...

Your "oldest" sister here... thanks for spilling the beans on my age! I think now you owe me one of those Cadbury eggs!