Monday, December 1, 2008

We're back home and I'm able to upload some pictures to show-n-tell about our Thanksgiving.

soccer game...corgan was super excited that he got to play this year, him being all-pro and everything.


i think all soccer shots make whoever's in the picture look like they don't know what they're doing. go, aaron!

and here's blake after dinner and after the usual movie outing. this year was madagascar 2. all tuckered out.
That's it. There is no more. The meal was great. The company was better. Until next year...

Have you noticed the new music playing?

Now I'm going to haul out the bin and make it look like Christmas up in here.

Fa, la, la, la, la.

4 comments:

Tina said...

Fun, Fun! By the way, that caramel apple pie sounds SO good!

Plain City Dickamores said...

Love the soccer pictures, Next year everyone should come here for Thanksgiving. We are going to have reservations at Hamiltons in Logan.

Angie said...

Fun. Hmm. So far in the pictures I see "Trenchcoat man" (aka my dad), my Brother-in-law, and my brother. :) Glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving.

The Howertons said...

It's crazy how your kids are growning! We will be coming when Amber has her baby so we'll check out the fam and the new addition then... hopefully. And yes my daughter sure knows her swear words, and we are relieved that she understands NOT to say them now. We had issues before, but if you remember Cody I'm sure you know why. haha. Potty mouth, I think so.