Tuesday, November 18, 2008

and we're back...

I've purposely skipped the last two Tuesday's with Dorie. Rugelach and Kugelhopf were not my cup of non-caffeinated herbal tea.

And today was one of those days where nothing seemed to get started--or finished. Thus the late night making and posting of this weeks yummy treat....Arborio Rice Pudding.

Never had it. Never made it. At the end of cooking you can add either vanilla extract or chopped chocolate. Or both. I chose the latter. And from what I tasted before I put them in the fridge to chill, it's something I will be making again. Yum!!


Next TWD will be posted on Thanksgiving. Dorie has a recipe for two pies that are made for Turkey Day.


Here's a little peek at what our weather has been like the past few days....bad. But not bad enough to keep the kids from going outside.


2 comments:

pinkstripes said...

I'm glad it turned out for you. Love the fall leaves!

Emily and Nathan said...

You have to love E-burg in the Winter.