Sunday, May 11, 2008

pretty little lily

Dear Lily,

You are my pretty, little Lily. I know how much you try to do it all yourself, trying to be like your big brother. But could you please try to slow down and not grow-up so fast? Let me love you while you're little. Let me snuggle with you a little longer while you're small. Let me hold your hand while we walk together before you run off to show me how fast you are. I love you to the moon and back and always will. Happy Birthday.

I think I'll keep you forever.

love,
mommy












thankful things:

1- lily!! i am so grateful to be her mommy!!
2- pain relief for teething. blake has another tooth coming in and he's been miserable the past few days. the motrin and tylenol help make things bearable for him. poor baby!
3- my mom....it being mother's day and all. i love her. i love her. i love her.

8 comments:

Stan and Jamie said...

She really was such a cute baby...and she still is darn cute!! I can't believe how fast they are all growing! I agree! They should definitely slow down!!

Plain City Dickamores said...

So sweet!!!! I love the song, who sings it? We love you Lily May

Emily and Nathan said...

Wow! They sure do grow up fast. I always tell mine to stop growing up. It just isn't fair.

Jolie said...

You guys make such cute kids!! I mean, really, really cute! She is so beautiful.

Happy Birthday Lily!!!

The Dillon 6 said...

so sweet! She is SUCH a cute girl!!

Melissa said...

Rachel,
I was so excited to hear from you. Your blog is great and your kids are absolutely adorable. I can relate to the post about Lily. Carson is turning three next week and as exciting as it is, it is a little sad. He's turning into such a little boy and shedding all his "babyness" It really does go so fast!

Nate and Marcie said...

Those pictures make me baby hungry, what a cutie! Happy birthday Lily!

Angie said...

Ok, this is the sweetest post EVER. You almost made me teary-eyed.