Monday, January 7, 2008

sledding....sort of

On Saturday, we watched Cash while his mom and dad (Jen and Mike) hauled some of their cows over to the west side. Aaron thought it would be fun to take the kids "sledding". It was lots of fun. They all loved it and Aaron loved driving them around the back road. It was hard trying to take pictures from the back of the van. Kind of bumpy.


This is Cash throwing a snowball at me. He had done it twice before and I told him not to do it. I really didn't think he was going to again. This is the picture of him right before throwing it...I'm not zoomed in.


This is him in timeout.


I thought it was funny that I actually got a picture, but I had to be the parent and do something about it. Look for his name on the Rodeo circuit in about 13 years. He's going to rock!

2 comments:

Nate and Marcie said...

I love the picture you got of him throwing the snowball, and that you took a picture of him in time out, classic!

The Dillon 6 said...

so fun! :)