Monday, December 17, 2007

ward family fun

Blake is trying so hard to be a big boy. He started crawling 3 weeks ago and last week decided he would try pulling himself up on things. He has become quite the pro....This morning when I went to get him out of his crib, there he was standing up, waiting for me.

******************************
Our ward party was on Saturday; we had the usual ham and potato dinner and Santa made his appearance. Corgan is deathly afraid of the man in red. He tells me that it's ok for Santa to come to our house at night but wants nothing to do with him during the day. He didn't go within 15 feet of the jolly old man. Lily and Blake sat on his lap and did pretty good. No crying or gnashing of teeth like Corgan has done in the past. ;) For the activity we had a white elephant gift exchange. Each family was to bring one gift from home to exchange. Aaron and I brought a mosaic-like lamp shade and a Barry Manilow Greatest hits record. (and come to find out, Bishop Calaway is a HUGE fan) I can't believe Christmas is only a week away! I guess I should probably get our Christmas letter together or it's going to turn into a Happy New Year letter like last year. ;)



here's the Bishop checking out Barry...

1 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

It looks like you had a fun Ward Party...Hope to see you soon!!