Wednesday, September 3, 2014

thank-you, public education system...

...for taking care of my kids this year.

Lily and Blake are still hanging out at the elementary school in 4th and 2nd grade.


They have the same bus driver. How much you wanna bet Blake falls asleep on the bus today? He tends to do that a lot.


Corgan and his reflective eyewear, find themselves in 6th grade at the middle school. I walked him to his class this morning, and told him I loved him over and over again until he turned around and said it back to me. I love it.


Cade is in kindergarten and doesn't officially start until next Wednesday. He was pretty P.O.'d that he didn't get to ride the bus to school this morning. Patience, Aaron-son.

And here's Carly.

1 comments:

maggie said...

"There was a little girl who had a little curl, right in the middle of her forehead ..." (And she is ALWAYS very, very good!)