Friday, April 12, 2013

11 more pictures for you to scroll through

The view I had while pushing the two cousins around town.
I walked down to the Trader Joe's.
I love that store.
I love their chocolate covered potato chips.
I love their  green smoothie drink.
I love their hummus dip. 


This picture is from Sunday.
This picture shows part of the nursery.
This picture is of the OUTSIDE nursery.
Only reason I would ever live in Southern California.


Dr. Seuss trees.







If you've watched the show Storage Wars, then you'll recognize this van. I drug my sister there 'cause I wanted to check it out. The store was a let down. Macklemore would not approve.


Brady Bunch grass.


The only awesome picture we got together was when I was checking in at the airport.


Goodbye California.


Oneil really was a good little traveler.


The plane had this cool tracking feature you can see where you're flying.
Oneil loved pushing the buttons over and over and over and over again.


The three volcanoes look much closer together from the air.
(is that even a sentence?)
Rainier, Adams, and St. Helens



This was his reaction when we started our decent.
All he said was, "Whoa", and then sat there like that until the funny feeling in his head went away.


It was a good trip.

0 comments: