Monday, March 4, 2013

saturday afternoon run

I was pretty excited 'cause I ran just shy of 6 miles and nary a complaint from the ol' hip.




There's my finger. 


It was an afternoon run 'cause we had some overnight guests and we woke up in the morning and went to a sale downtown where I bought an old metal garbage can. A garbage can! For a dollar!


They were on their way to Coeur D'Alene for the weekend to see family and set apart his brother as a Dry Priest.


Late Saturday afternoon we went to the park to let off some energy.
Check out that swagger.
"They see me strollin', they hatin'."



Corgan still insists on holding Oneil like a baby.
He'll be turning 2 this week.


2 comments:

kmay and mike said...

LOVE that picture of Oneil! I keep going back and looking at it some more! :)

ericksonzone said...

Great pictures! My kids refer to your kids as those one friends that came from far away.