Wednesday, June 6, 2012

two things

1) I'm pretty sure I broke my toe.

Forget my awesome paint job, and look at my pinky toe. It's not supposed to be that color or size.


Need a close up?

Here you go:


I hit it on a planter box outside.

It hurts like all get out. The only positive side to it happening is that I don't have to go running in the terrible, horrible, windy, rainy, not-June-summery-weather, we've been having.


2) My dad's favorite cake was yellow with chocolate frosting. So yesterday, we made him a cake and sang happy birthday and talked about what we remembered about Grandpa May with the kids.


Rocky Road was his ice cream of choice.


Cade likes it, too.


3 comments:

Jill said...

ohhh yeah its definitely broken! I broke my pinky finger a year ago and never had it fixed its totally jacked up took a long time for it not to be sore anymore. Hopefully you can hike in a month!!!

Maytribe said...

Sorry about your toe.
The cake looks yummy. Dad would approve.

ericksonzone said...

Ouch and Happy Birthday Grandpa May!