Wednesday, December 7, 2011

for real

My husband loves me.

Want to know why? Besides of course, for the obvious reasons like birthing his five kids, feeding him, supporting him, laughing at his awesome jokes?

He is taking me to see my favorite band today. He and I. Me and him. The two of us. Together. Deck the Hall Ball in Seattle. Experiencing Foster the People side-by-side.

It's going to be epic. {that's one word that isn't used enough...epic}

Here you go, pretend you're going to be there with us.



These lesser known bands will also be playing: Death Cab for Cutie, Mumford and Sons, Young the Giant, Cage the Elephant, Two Door Cinema Club, and Grouplove.

Like I said, epic.

3 comments:

The Royals said...

All this talk of Foster the People made me listen to them and I love them! Have fun!

Hoovy4 said...

I've got Billy Crystals voice in my head singing He and I, Me and him, the two of us, together. (from Monsters, Inc.)
Hope you had an epic time!

Jolie said...

Epic indeed! Take in every drop of Mumford and Sons for me. They're my fav band!!