Monday, August 22, 2011

sighting!


This is what I emailed my mom.  She's been overseas vacationing:


>Hood Canal was great. We should rent the house for a family thing...it was a really nice place to be.
 
Glad you're having a good time in Jesusland....I mean Jeruselum. Tell Glenn Beck "hi" if you see him. I hear he's over there.
 
Love you.
 
Travel safe.<

And this is what she wrote back:

>He was at church, yesterday. Sitting up in the back. Came right at the beginning, left before the end of sacrament meeting. I'll let you know when we get home...about 10:30am Monday.

Love you
Mom<


And I was only kidding.

4 comments:

ericksonzone said...

That is crazy, but cool! Hey, Happy Birthday! I saw your name on my birthday calendar and went to write you a birthday greeting, but I didn't make it there, obviously. Happy Day though! I hope it was great!

Ashley Calaway said...

So jealous! I wanted to go to DC last year and I would have LOVED to go to Jerusalem this year. One day I'll see him live... One day. :)

Puhlman said...

We LOVE Glenn Beck. We attempted to go to the Restoring Honor Rally last year when we lived in the D.C. area. BUT you should have seen the traffic. HOLY JUMPING CRAZY. We were on the freeway FOREVER with our five kids. After an hour of waiting in one spot we decided it wasn't worth it. If we didn't have the kids we would have waited it out.

SSToone said...

I'm a GB groupie as well and saWEET! SO cool!