Thursday, July 21, 2011

more catch-up, please

We leave today for Yellowstone.

Another long road trip with the kids.  It's gonna be great.

And since my catching up is slow, I'm going to photo dump a few photos here before I leave.  You may or may not see me until August 1st.


Girls Camp prank....they took our chairs, we saw them, waited for them to fall asleep...


...then we put ours back and took theirs.  It was awesome.

 Next day, we did this:
 I laugh every time I see that picture.  I can't help it.

Warrior Dash!!!  3.55 miles with obstacles throughout.  This is me with my jazz hands.

And that is real blood, not ketchup.  I am a true warrior....who loves jazz hands.

That's my husband on the left and our best friend on the right.  I finished ten minutes ahead of them.  It's because I'm more of a warrior than them.  Did you see the blood on my legs?


They'll tell you they "let" me beat them.  I'll tell you that's a lie.

 I'll also tell you the dude is charge of that water hose was purposely spraying me in my face.  Cooooooooold water.

They are already planning a costume for next years race.  It may or may not include white shirts and ties and black name tags.  They think they're funny.
And they pretty much are.  No lie.

5 comments:

Rachael said...

A former derby league mate had did the warrior dash. Looks like an incredible time!

stephanie said...

Gotta love the strung up teddy bear.

Catherine Meyers said...

Hi Ray-Ray, seems you guys had a blast, great pictures and you have a great blog. Would you be interested in a link exchange? Let me know to send you info on my site ^^

Cathy

Puhlman said...

Yeah you rock. My brother, brother in law and nephew all ran in the warrior dash. What time did you race? They were on Sat. at 8 a.m. or maybe it was 8:30. You look awesome.

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

The Warrior Dash looked so fun
Even just a dollar - Ad Space