Friday, May 6, 2011

fog has been lifted

You'll have to please excuse me from the lack of posts this week.  I've been living in a dayquil/nyquil fog all week.  Yesterday was the first day I wasn't addicted to cold medicine.

It all started last Saturday when I was in Seattle for Time Out for Women with my sister, April.  We spent Friday night at the Hotel Monaco.  We woke up early to go running along the waterfront.  My throat felt like it had that pre-sick tickle in it and my out of shape butt was dragging the entire run.  I had to tell my sister to run on ahead.  The last part of the run, from the waterfront to the hotel, is uphill.  Four blocks uphill.  I have never looked forward to red lights more.  Except maybe when I'm texting.

Fast-forward a week, and I am no longer dependent on drugs to get through the day.

And maybe it was the drugs, maybe not, but this video was shared with us a few days ago and it is pretty funny.  So I thought I'd pass it along.


"185.  Storm Trooper friendly."

1 comments:

kmay and mike said...

That gym can't be real, can it? :)