Tuesday, August 25, 2009

lets get it started

A few things have started around here.

To name a few:

Tuesday's with Dorie was divine. I think the next time I have to bring a pie anywhere, this is the one I'm going to make. So creamy, and limey, and goody. That's why it's called the Creamiest Lime Cream Meringue Pie.

Dear Pie, I love you.


Corgan started his second year of soccer.

And this year they separated the boys from the girls.
No more weak girls to get in the way of the masculine boys!! Arrgh!
And finally,

This little one has started crawling. He actually started scootin' around on our vacation in Utah. But it's still fun to see him get from here to there all by himself.


photo taken by his oldest brother, when he somehow found himself armed with the camera


And you know what?

I'm not feeling like I need another one to fill his spot.

At least not today.

0 comments: