Monday, July 20, 2009

lazy days of blogging

playing with roly-poly bugs, or potato bugs, if you prefer.

finally having a birthday party for this guy
raspberry picking
they were awesomely huge.

I absolutely love having Mr. Smith at home and not teaching an hour away.

Need to run to the store?

No problem. I'll only take one child with me.
Or better yet, go by myself!

Want to go for a run?

Yep.

I can go running whatever time of the day I want.

It is fantastic having him around.

Seems like we've been away from our abode many more days than we've been there.

And we're gone again for another eight days with a family reunion and then some camping with Aaron's side of the family.

The "lazy days" of summer days are numbered and we still have two weddings and a 10-year high school reunion to attend to in August.

So I apologize for my neglect of the blog. But it's been easier to put it on the back burner and enjoy spending time with my other half while he's at home.

7 comments:

Shauntel said...

Enjoy the time while it lasts!

Jolie said...

And for that, we can't blame you at all!! So go, spend some QT with the hubby and make the very most of the days you can spend together being quote unquote lazy.

Man, reading this post makes me with I'd married a teacher, too!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Isn't it crazy that we're approaching 10 year reunions? Mine is next summer and can't believe it. How did they reach you about it? I'm wondering since I've moved and my parents have moved a bunch since I graduated. . .

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

I am so jealous!! I only get to see my hubby on the weekends. :0( Enjoy your lazy days of summer...they don't sound very lazy, but certainly fun!

Puhlman said...

Sounds fun. OH how I wish I could go to the store myself. You are very lucky to have him the whole summer. FUN FUN. OH I never got an email from Heidi. I emailed her but never heard back. Let me know if she is still moving this way. Zach wants to know where Orion will be. :)

ericksonzone said...

Those look great! Mmmmm! It makes me want some!

Mojo said...

lucky.