Tuesday, April 28, 2009

choc-a-holics

Do you like chocolate?

Do you loooove chocolate?

Then you must, I repeat, must make these.

Over at Tuesdays with Dorie, Kim from
Scrumptious Photography chose Chocolate Cream Tart. I made mine for dessert on Easter and it was chocolicious.

Chocolate crust with chocolate filling. Think of the best chocolate cream pie you've ever had. Now times 10; this is the pie you get.


And I did bake the TWD from two weeks ago. I made it on Thursday instead because I shared it with some friends we had over for dinner. And the 15-Minute Magic Chocolate Amaretti Torte is amazing! It's so good that I made it again three days later.


Hello.
My name is Rachel.
And I'm a choc-a-holic.

5 comments:

Hoovy4 said...

Hello Rachel. My name is April and I too, am a chocaholic. The proof is on my hips!!

Emily and Nathan said...

That looks amazing! Thanks for your comment. You too, do an awesome Job!

Smith Family said...

Woo Hoo! It is gluten free. I am definately goiing to try this one! Better yet, maybe I should start a gluten free Tuesday's with Christy. Doesn't sound as cool as Dorie......

Unknown said...

Wow, fantastic job! It looks wonderful. Glad you liked it.

Pamela Brown said...

Those look so good!!! I definitely fit into the chocaholic category. Actually I might be borderline OCD when it comes to eating chocolate...... and sugar.