Tuesday, March 31, 2009

high flying fun and TWD

We thought we'd try out our new kite. It's been known to get a little windy here. Chicago is breezy when compared to what we get here. And since I've never been there, that makes me an expert.






The Barefoot Kitchen Witch picked Coconut Butter Thins for this weeks bake for Tuesdays with Dorie. And since I love anything that has to do with butter and cookies and coconut, this was a winner in my book. Nice and buttery and crunchy and just a little bit coconut-ty.

I have already had four too many, as well as my husband and kids. So they are basically almost gone. And we haven't had dinner yet. Or maybe I can count them as having dinner.

I'll just throw an apple their way and call it good.


2 comments:

Jolie said...

I grew up on the N.D. plains where it is always windy, but honestly, I think Ellensburg is windier. My friends from there never believe me when I tell them this, but it's true!

There's no such thing as a gentle breeze in this valley, is there?! Either there's no wind at all or it blows like a category 5 hurricane.

Momoko Photography said...

psssh! breezy.