Thursday, February 19, 2009

i'd like to bear my testimony....

I can now testify of the truthfulness and absorbency of Huggies diapers.

There hadn't been much in his diaper for about a day and a half.

I knew that at any moment he could explode.

And explode he did.

I was in a different room and I heard it as if my ear was right next to it. Which really isn't a pleasant thing to think of happening, actually.

After the rumbling stopped, I figured it was safe to go and see what damage had been wrought.

Although the inside did indeed have what seemed like an entire gallons worth of well, poo, the only evidence of what was hidden inside, was a small quarter-sized yellow spot on his belly.

Liken it unto an iceberg, if you will. You only see a fraction of the true enormity of what lies below.

And those Huggies diapers are worth every penny.

amen.


it came from the one on the right.

8 comments:

Chelsi said...

Huggies is the only diaper we will use (besides the pamper new born). Every other diaper just doesn't get the job done for us. Yay for huggies!

Jolie said...

I totally felt the Spirit.

Stan and Jamie said...

Ha ha, that picture is too cute! All you kiddos look so similar, it's great!

The Dillon 6 said...

Huggies have rocked my world for almost 11 years.

Pamela Brown said...

Wow, that's pretty amazing, thank goodness for huggies. He is a true boy. I love the picture, he looks so content, must have felt pretty good to let all that go :)

Beth Tunnell said...

Gosh! So talented, and he's got great hair, too.

The Odermott's said...

I love huggies. althought the costco brand comes in 2nd.

calawayfamily said...

hey thats my dads track haha lol