Wednesday, December 31, 2008

plethora of pictures

We are still on holiday over the river and through the woods at the grandparents house.
I had my last doctor appointment today and I'm dilated to a 2 and the good Dr. was able to poke the baby on his head. If nothing happens, then I'm still on schedule to be induced on Monday. That's the good news. The bad is that I've put on about 9 pounds of water weight the past week and a half. And it had better be water weight.

I hope you won't mind the gigantic posting of pictures:

the making of the sandwich--christmas eve
the wrapping of the sandwich

lily with her cousin lylia

the posing of the grandkids with the sandwich
the dropping of the sandwich

the running around the house holding the sandwich and singing

toasting of the nog
building snow forts--getting ready for a snowball fight
aaron vs. corgan and aunt lael-- christmas day
corgan and lael getting a beat down

carousel ride
"camping" at ensign ranch
morning time on the ranch
sledding at the ranch

blake didn't want to quit

her new trick, thanks to uncle nate

thanks for letting me borrow your boots, lael

adriana and lily

the "big boys" having their fun sledding

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

7 comments:

The Royals said...

It looks like you had a great time! I would love to go sledding at Ensign camp.

Unknown said...

Rachel!
I just wanna know what that gigantic sandwich is all about?

Beth Tunnell said...

The Sandwich looks good. Who needs to act out the Nativity story when you've got something that impressive.

Anonymous said...

Looks like GREAT family fun!

The Odermott's said...

You guys had so much fun. Good luck on monday. If not sooner.

ericksonzone said...

That looks like a lot of fun sledding. I think I have turned into a pansy since leaving Ellensburg. I don't want to go out in the snow. But we had it all the time there.

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

what is the story of the gigantic sandwich? Looks fun!