Monday, August 11, 2008

anjuli got me

Ok, here's what I'm supposed to do:
list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts.

joys
1. the few times Aaron and I get out without the "tag-a-longs"
2. family outings with the "tag-a-longs"
3. cooking and eating good food

fears
1. i think of everything that can go wrong. if we're driving it's getting in a car wreck, swimming and it's one of the kids drowning, shopping and it's the kids getting lost. i guess that makes me a worry wort, but a non-vocal worry wort.
2. losing all our pictures/videos
3. i really don't like spiders

current obsessions
1. i'm finished with the twilight series, so now i'm just waiting for the movie to come out.
2. canning peaches,
3. and in 2 weeks, making blackberry jam.

facts
1. we find out what we're having on the 26th.
2. i need to keep exercising or else i'll have an even harder time trying to get back into shape for my sisters wedding next year.
3. i need to clean my house.

0 comments: