Monday, July 28, 2008

weekend doings

My sister Dyan and her family arrived from Utah on Thursday.

Triathlon on Saturday morning. Yes. I too, think it's ridiculous that I look like this at barely 4 months.

Birthday party Saturday afternoon. Anna and Scott's boys'.

Torchlight Parade Saturday night. Same spot. Every year. 4th and Marion. See you next year.


thankful things:

1- lily was in bed with us the other morning. one of her nicknames is baby girl. aaron was talking to her and used that name. she stopped him and said, "daddy, you need to tell me i'm a big girl." aaron told her that she'd always be his baby girl. and she again said, "no daddy, i'm not. i'm a big girl now. stop saying that."

2- during sacrament meeting yesterday, corgan was laying on the floor playing with a lego motorcycle. blake saw what he was doing and laid down next to him and started playing with his own lego piece making motor noises.

3- corgan and lily's prayers. sometimes they're short, sometimes they're long. but they're always sweet.

3 comments:

Jolie said...

about that 1st pic, I just want you to know that you're not alone in this. It IS SO unfair how fast everything pooches out when it's not your 1st pg.
I, too, feel HUGE and I still have two months to go. Ug. I look at pics of me when I was pg with Joanna, and I am bigger now at 7.5 months along than I was when I was full term/ready to pop with her.
Yikes. ;-)

Chelsi said...

I love how you always put thankful things at the end of each post. You have the cutest kids. Looks like you all had a good time.

The Dillon 6 said...

I am WAY impressed that you went and did that triathlon, sweet cousin of mine. YOu are beautiful and strong and your children will benefit from it!!