Thursday, July 10, 2008

over and done with

It's been a long week filled with a lot of unforgettable times. I've loved every minute of it but am soooooo glad to be home. It all started last week with Corgan's birthday then the 4th. Our anniversary on Monday. Then on Tuesday, Aaron dropped me off at Ensign Ranch for 3 days and 2 nights of Girl's Camp bliss. He and I swapped places today when he met me up at the ranch. I came home with the kids and he stayed there with his dad and the priests from his dads ward. They were there on a bike/camping trip. Aaron will ride his bike home tomorrow. Yes, that is a long way. About 30 miles. I can hardly wait for him to be home and things will finally get back to their regularly scheduled program. So read on; there's four new posts to read.

thankful things:
1-being married to aaron
2-living in america
3-my dad. right now he's participating in the U.S. Transplant Games. this year they're being held in pittsburgh, pa. GO, DAD!! bring me back a real philly cheesesteak, please.

p.s. check out this week's Entertainment Weekly. for you Twilight geeks, you won't be disappointed.

0 comments: