Monday, July 7, 2008

gone, but not forgotten

I'm not not posting on purpose. How's that for a sentence?

We've been over here on the coast, the west side, western washington, puget sound, whatever you want to call it, since last Wednesday. Came over for the 4th and stayed through the weekend. Then tomorrow, I get to go to GIRL'S CAMP!!!!!!!! My cup is running over with joy because I absolutely *LOVE* Girl's Camp! A friend whose calling is in YW's, mentioned that they desperately needed an extra adult for a night ((which, to heighten my excitement, another night was added)). I volunteered myself for whatever they needed; just let me go to Girl's Camp!! I promise to keep my clothes on this time.

I'll return home Thursday and there will pictures and stories and more pictures of the past week. Stay tuned.....

3 comments:

Jolie said...

People lose their clothes at girl's camp?! What kind of rebel teenager were you, Rachel?!?!

Not that I can judge...the first and only time I've ever been skinny dipping was when I was about 15...a few of us girls snuck out of our cabins late at night to take a refreshing dip in the lake...oh, and did I mention that we were AT BIBLE CAMP?!?!?!?!?!?!

Have fun at girl's camp! Don't go corrupting any campers this year.
;-)

Mojo said...

When I got to college no one else like girls camp as much as I did. What's up with that? I don't want to be a leader at girls camp because I'm afraid it will shatter the good memories I have of it.

Melissa said...

Oh girls camp! I love it. What was up with all the lame songs? You should have jumped up there. Remember way back when we were little first years and you wore your swimming suit for the whole week?

By the way, to comment on your other new posts, your kids are absolutely adorable!