Wednesday, June 5, 2013

big day today

This old man's birthday is today. 
Woulda, coulda, shoulda been turning 62.


And this young man enters into the Provo MTC!! ((missionary training center))
Today, he begins his two-year mission serving as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, in the Perth Australia Mission. Jaxon is the oldest and first grandson/nephew on my side of the family and the first to go and serve the Lord. We're all pretty excited.


I believe at times, the veil is thin. And I know when my brother Danny and his wife drop off Jaxon in front of the MTC, my Dad will be there. He wouldn't miss it for the world.

He's getting a pretty good birthday present.  

1 comments:

kmay and mike said...

Thanks for making me cry. And yes, pretty good birthday present!