Tuesday, July 24, 2012

it's been awhile, hasn't it?

Not only has it been a couple weeks since I last posted, but Aaron and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary on July 7th.

And by "celebrated" I mean, Aaron played Frisbee Golf in the morning with his dad and I went on a run by myself.

Yay for being married.

In the name of our everlasting love, I'm going to share with you one of Aaron's favorite songs.

And by "favorite" I mean that he can't stand it. He says she's trying to sound like a Whitney Houston song.

Bring the beat in.....



He loves me.

I love him.











2 comments:

kmay and mike said...

I agree with Aaron. Bad song. I want to claw my ears out when I hear it. :) And I love you both.

Lael said...

Ray Ray.... I was checking your post everyday and I felt that I was an crack addict and this is what you came up with!!