Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A couple Saturday's ago I went and spectated a race. It was the marathon that I had run two times before and were it not for my knee problem, I would have been running in this one. 


The weather was a mix of rain and snow. I was still jealous of every runner I saw.



Then my camera battery died, but I was able to get a picture of the runners at the starting line with my phone before that battery died, too. I'm not a Boy Scout.


Aaron thought it was weird that I went to cheer on a bunch of people I don't even know. I told him to remember that when he watched his football games. 

Rachel-782  Aaron-4

I love being married.

3 comments:

kmay and mike said...

hahaha Mike even laughed at your football joke!

Hoovy4 said...

ooh, touche! Next time, try volunteering. It is great fun, and even better than just spectating. I mean, what's more fun than sweeping up used paper cups?

Jolie said...

hahaha. well played!