Friday, January 20, 2012

peaked my interest

Pinterest.


It's there taunting me with all its pretty pictures of things I could bake, paint, craft, cook, refurbish, eat, laugh at, inspiring quotes, the list goes on and on.

But twice, those inspiring pins have gotten me off my lazy butt and outside on a run.

This was what I thought of on Saturday, when 4:30 in the afternoon rolled around and I was tired, it was too late in the day, I didn't really feel like going on a run:



And yesterday when it was snowing and freezing cold outside, I thought of this guy and how awesome he is:


I love Pinterest.


1 comments:

kmay and mike said...

I was just looking at pinterst and then moved on over to your blog! I should be doing my pilates workout but keep clicking on other "cool" stuff to look at hahahaha