Thursday, May 12, 2011

another one

I'm not exactly sure how to say this, so I'll just show you a picture.


But even more exciting than there being a new addition to the family is that it's not mine!  The tiny, little thing belongs to my little sister.

MY BABY SISTER IS HAVING A BABY!!!

We've know for about a month and she enlisted our help in informing the other family up here about the impending arrival.  It happened like this:

We had dinner at  my mom's and the other three pacific northwest siblings were there.  Krissy called on the phone and I nonchalantly started undressing Oneil, and then presented him to my mom.  She's a little excited/surprised.


This is what she saw:


I didn't get the onsie off in time.  So that is actual doo-doo on the "doo".


And before she knows it, she'll be doing this to one of her own:


And besides being super excited about her having a baby, when she is great with child will be the only time in this lifetime when she will weigh more than me.  I'm really looking forward to that.

Congrats Krissy and Mike!!

1 comments:

M&M SMITH said...

Adorable!!! So happy for The Sickles!