Thursday, December 23, 2010

christmas break update:

-It's raining.

-Aaron is out grocery shopping with his Dad, getting things in preparation for The Sandwich. ((i believe the sandwich of its magnitude has finally earned a well deserved capitalization))

-His brother Mike is picking up the bread from a bakery down around Portland before they head up here tomorrow morning. We don't mess around with using any ol' bread. I bet in about 10 years from now, we'll be ordering it from a bakery in France. Just you wait and see.

-Corgan and Lily are playing Mario Party on an old Nintendo 64. It's funny to think that those graphics used to be state of the art.

-The younger two boys are napping.

-We still haven't come up with a name yet for the baby on the way.

-My water retention level is on the rise. My fingers and toes are in a constant state of being swollen. And my lower back/hips are absolutely loving the weight gain.

-I've only been in to the see my beloved Dr. twice this pregnancy. My third trip in will be on Monday, and then I will get a more accurate reading of the excess cushioning on my body. And I get to drink the best stuff on earth because it's time to check my glucose levels. The nurse asked if I prefer the fruit punch or the orange. I asked her if it really mattered. She agreed that it didn't, it all tastes like you're drinking super concentrated fruit loops.

-Because of a post I saw on facebook, Aaron and I are going to do this in July. To say that I'm excited would be the understatement of the year.

-Braxton Hicks started about a week ago.

-Ross is the best place to go shopping. I love everything about that place. I've also decided that you either have to be sportin' a mullet or a rat tail to be on their security force. When Aaron and I first saw this bit, he used Ross as the example. I think I actually peed myself watching it, I was laughing so hard. Aaron had to go and change his pants. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

1 comments:

ericksonzone said...

When I first heard about the sandwich I didn't believe you. Long live the tradition of the sandwich. Have a good Christmas!