Tuesday, June 1, 2010

year to date

Last year for Memorial Weekend we had a camp out in the parents backyard. The infamous one where almost everyone who slept outside in the tents wound up with a lovely flu bug that had the bathrooms occupied for the following 24 hours.

Luckily, I had the excuse of sleeping inside in a bed because Cade was a wee babe who still was attached to my chest every couple of hours.



We also made the trek over to the cemetery in Bremerton to visit the resting Grandparents.



My Dad then showed us the general location where he and my mom would rest their bones. He wanted to give us a visual and he somehow convinced my Mom to oblige.



And of course I snapped a picture for proof to show his grandkids how funny their Grandpa May was.

3 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

he still makes me laugh!

Plain City Dickamores said...

Love It:)

Maytribe said...

We still made the trek...and dad was still there...petty much the same place. Love you!