Tuesday, April 6, 2010

i love technology

My world came to a crashing halt yesterday morning when our beloved Mac wouldn't start-up.

What was I to do? How was I going to know what was going on in the world? What if today was the day that I got that email that told me I was the winner of some huge prize, and that I needed to answer the email within 12 hours?

Why was this happening to us? We have a Mac, this kind of stuff just doesn't happen. And yes, Mac's are far superior than any PC. It's just a fact folks. Once you go Mac, you never go back.

But all has been restored today, thanks to Charles H. who works for Apple. He deserves some type of an award, for while he was talking me through the process of getting things restored, Blake needed help in the bathroom. Twice. He also needed a drink of milk and juice. Cade found his way on the top of the table and he danced a little jig while up there and Aaron called on the cell phone. So, thank-you Charles H. for making things right again.

But now I can't get any pictures to upload.

I hate technology.

3 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

good thing Macs don't crash.

Anjuli Fry said...

Oh no! I would have cried so hard if my Mac crashed. But the apple support are always so good and patient!! I am glad it is back up and running. I always love your posts!! Just curious did you get everything back I would hate to lose and pictures or home videos I have stored on my mac!!

ray-ray says said...

anjuli- i have all the pictures and videos, but am working on getting our songs back....which is almost just as sad if we lost all of those.