Friday, December 4, 2009

welcome to corgan

I love seeing what Corgan brings home from school. Like this drawing that will be framed as soon as I get around to it.




We like Vanagons around here.

He brought home his writing journal from school yesterday.

The journal was filled with fun little stories and drawings. It was insightful to see what he chooses to write about from what we do as a family.


Me and my Dad hiked a mountain.



My Mom pulled my tooth out. It hurt.



I like green and blue. I like to ride my scooter.

And see how righteous we are!


On Sunday I go to church it is fun.

And then there was this little gem.


I made a cat. It was farting in Ella's face. It stinked.

When I read it the first time I couldn't stop laughing. But I had to do the quiet, laughing so that he wouldn't see or hear me laughing so hard, kind of laugh.

In the drawing, he's saying, "All done."

There's gases escaping from the end of the cat.

And Ella is saying, "PU".

His teacher made him sit on the bench during recess as punishment.

And just like the back of his journal says:

8 comments:

The Kunz Family said...

Laughing so hard right now. What a funny kid!

Unknown said...

What!?? The teacher made him sit inside for recess??? Clearly she has no appreciation for true ART.
;)

Smith Family said...

The cat picture was awesome! I can't imagine where he learned that from :)

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

Too funny! Shouldn't writing journals be whatever you want them to be....why get punished?!

The Dillon 6 said...

my kids' "journals" are priceless treasures.

And that teacher is a MENACE for puhishing a kid for something he writes in a journal. WAY off base in my opinion. Seriously. Nobody was naked or bloody or dead. No punishment needed.

Tina said...

That is just awesome! Kids are so funny and honest!

Jolie said...

what personality! and maybe i'm just crass but i thought the farting cat was hilarious. kids will be kids!!

Jill said...

ha ha that last part was AWESOME! i laughed out loud as well! Where do kids come up with this stuff???