Wednesday, December 23, 2009

ho! ho! ho!




"Biiiiiilllll! I love you so, I always will."

Great song by the 5th Dimension.

Has nothing to do with Christmas, but it's the name of the Santa in the picture with Blake.

Every year he drives around our town with the back of his Miata filled with wrapped presents to give to little boys and girls.

He's usually found in the any of the four grocery parking lots.

Last year, he saw me and the kids in the van and had me pull over on the side of the road.

Kind of like a Santa cop.

Merry Christmas to you! And I'll see you when we get back!

And you better believe I'll have more pictures of the sandwich being carried around the house.

Tradition! Tradition! ((as sung by Tevya, in Fiddler on the Roof))

3 comments:

Momoko Photography said...

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Emily and Nathan said...

Every year my kids look for the Santa driving around town. It is a pretty cool site!

Jolie said...

I caught a glimpse of Eburg's driving Santa last week. He put a smile on my face indeed. I just love it when older people do crazy, fun-spirited things like that.