Monday, June 22, 2009

a little help, please

I feel like I have been hit by a semi.

Started last night and it has progressively gotten worse.

My whole body aches, my head is pounding, and my nose is now a hose.

And the half marathon is this Saturday.

Kill me now.

Or maybe you could just leave a comment with your favorite workout song or two.

My current play list has been the same since the marathon last April.

It needs to be updated.

Please don't be embarrassed about your song(s). I'm a very eclectic listener.

Fer real.

I've got Beyonce, Christina, Deirks, Queen, Billy, Erasure, INXS, Gwen, Neil---yes, as in Diamond.

What? He knows how to rock. You know it.

I'm now going to lay down in my bed, in hopes that my NyQuil induced sleep is not far away.....



7 comments:

Melissa said...

I actually don't listen to music very often when I run. I like the alone think time. I'm leaving a comment anyways, though to say feel better soon and good luck in your race on Saturday!
Don't worry if you don't get in your workouts this week, you are supposed to take it easy the week before the big event right? Just concentrate on getting better.

The Dillon 6 said...

April has the same thing ~ you two are crazy!!!

I get knocked down (chumbawumba)
DefLeppard (Pour some Sugar on me)
We got the Beat (Go-Gos)

Anjuli Fry said...

Hope you feel better for your run and because I am going to be in town next week and want to see you and everyone. I am driving in Sunday night and will be there until Wednesday. I am staying at the Ramsey's.....Colin can't wait to see everyone.

Favorite Workout music this may sound wierd but the soundtrack to "Happy Feet" is great or any other upbeat disney music.

Anonymous said...

white snake "here i go again"
or journey "don't stop believin"
those are my top two. or the elefunk album of BEP's is good too. hope you feel better, its no fun running when you are sick!

Jenn said...

My new favorite is "I Gotta Feelin" by the Black Eyed Peas... I despise the treadmill and I stayed on that thing for an hour and listened to this song like 5 times... maybe it will will work for you too:) feel betta, and good luck on your marathon!

Momoko Photography said...

I do like to listen to Kylie Manogue. She's pretty bumpin'.

Maria said...

Hope you feel better fast! I have a lot of abba on my work-out play list.