Friday, October 10, 2008

Lily was tagged!


Name/meaning: Lily May---Lily from a Smashing Pumpkins song. Look for it in my playlist. I seriously married the biggest Smashing Pumpkins fan. Ever. And although my family thinks it's true, Corgan is NOT named after Billy Corgan. Back to Lily---May is my maiden name.

Age: Lily May was born in May...she's about 3 1/2 years old.

Nicknames: Lil, silly lily, bill--that's what Aaron calls her, pretty-little, bob---she used to say that was her name, lily-bob, swamp witch--bestowed on her by her Papa Smith.

Favorite Activity (ies): riding her bike, twirling, coloring, trying to carry Blake around, playing pretend, whatever Corgan is doing.

Favorite Food: She looooooves cheese and apples. Spaghetti, burritos, bread--without the crust, and just like any other kid--all the sweet stuff.

Least favorite food: green beans. Just like her dad.

Favorite music: Doesn't really have a preference, just whatever we're listening to.

Favorite toys: She loves her "ponies" ((my little ponies)), does play-doh count?, whatever suits her fancy, and I know it's not a toy, but her blanket is her most treasured item. Aaron's mom bought it when she was still in the womb, we should have stock piled them. If any of you know where we can get another couple hundred--let me know. It's an Amy Coe from Target.

Favorite books: Anything with girls, pink, rhyming, there is this one she really likes that counts from 1-10, I picked it up from Goodwill.

What makes her happy: She loves playing with her brothers and her daddy. But even with all those boys around she is still very much a little girl and loves little girl things.

What makes her sad: She's pretty happy most of the time, I don't think there's one thing that makes her sad. I guess leaving her friends' house when it's time to go home, when her blanket is in the wash...I think she loves that blanket more than me...

We tag: Peyton H. & Gretchen!


0 comments: