Tuesday, September 30, 2008

tuesdays with dorie

This week we could make Creme Brulee or make something from the archives. Since I was over on the west side for my baby-doctor appointment, and knowing I'd be pressed for time, I made the Snickery Squares yesterday. Yum-Me!
Think homemade snicker's candy bar. Then think of a whole pan full of all that goodness. Mmmmm.....
It didn't look so pretty when I cut it open, so here's shot of the top.
Next week is Caramel-Peanut-Topped Brownie Cake. My mouth is already watering!

5 comments:

Nikki57 said...

Ohh the snickery squares were good. Not exactly pretty like you said, but they're a good rewind choice

Chelsi said...

Yummm..snickers re my favorite. I'm definately going to have to make this one!

Rebecca of "Ezra Pound Cake" said...

Ohhhh, I haven't done these yet either. YUM.

Puhlman said...

K recipe please. Don't tempt me. This is bad. I am supposed to be getting rid of the excess weight that I have put on after 5 kids. This is not helping RACHEL.

The Dillon 6 said...

mmmm tasty!!